Jitsi is an open source app for videoconferencing and chat. Works with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Android clients.
What I get
A server installation with the Jitsi and NGINX recommended installation.
- Connect with DNS A a domain to your server.
- Connect via SSH and set a new password.
- Manage via "./01_videoconf.sh".
- Enable SSL via "./02_https.sh".
Good to know
The pre-installation refers only to the first setup/installation of the server and not to further operation. Once the installation is complete, you will have administrative access to the systems. You are responsible and liable for the further operation, administration, updates and changes.
The server can be reached via SSH.
- Startup to connecto via SSH to your server
- Don't forget the security.
It might be interesting for you too: